Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

We're expecting somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 inch of ice tonight, it's sleeting now, and we may get some snow too.. It's frigid out!!! But to take my mind off the weather (and my cold toes) I'm posting some great summer shots! Oh.. if any of my family is peeking into the blog, some of these images may look familiar when you get your calendar.. ha ha ha!

Hope you enjoy!!!!

In the summer I frequent my neighbor's yard, they have tons of flowers and there's something constantly blooming back there. I love these!


I distinctly remember taking this picture. My daughter ran into the house and yelled "Mom, the clouds look like popcorn today" and they did! This is a sure sign of a summer shot!



And for my all time favorite place to shoot landscapes, the Maskunky Marsh. I love this place! But it doesn't love me, I come home covered in bugbites, it's terrible.. but worth it for the shots I get!


Kelly
Forever Photography

No comments: