Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kathryn & Chris

I was a second shooter for this wedding yesterday in Pella at the St. Mary's Church with my friend Erik, from Inspired Images. Check out his blog too, he should have some stuff up from this wedding shortly. www.inspired-images.net I am shooting a bunch of weddings with him this year, so you'll see some more posts in the future with his name mentioned.

Kathryn & Chris are a gorgeous couple who had a beautiful wedding full of traditional colors and design. You could tell the wedding was planned out beautifully.

We headed down to the molengracht for some places to shoot and I found that I could spend hours shooting brides and grooms down there! Soooo many places to shoot!

I heart ring shots, so I tried to get creative with these.





Check out her dress.. Like I said classic. Helps that she's gorgeous too!


A great detail shot. Love this one!


some creative stuff.


you knew I was going to put a windmill shot in here.. right? what would a Pella wedding be without a windmill.. Oh, and a sunflare too.

2 comments:

heathermum said...

those are AWESOME!!!

fwiw... his website is http://www.inspired-images.net/

i had to google it... :))) cause i was dying to see!

Erik Notz said...

Thanks for all of your help, the pictures turned out really nice! You're going to have to do do some more shooting there with it being so close! I have some up on my blog now so check them out!