Monday, May 30, 2011

First Annual Cutest Kid Contest

Hi guys, tomorrow I open up the Cutest Kid contest. Send me an email at foreverphotog@hotmail.com with your picture(s) (one of each child you wish to enter) and I will post it on the blog and on Facebook for voting. Just a few rules:

1. Photo must have been taken within the past year.

2. Photos may be snapshots or professional images, if your image has a watermark on it from another photographer, please do not crop it out--that's not nice and it will not affect the voting.

3. Please include your child's first name and age with your email.

4. Forever Photography clients--please do not scan in images (they look so much better if they are original) if you need a digital image to submit, let me know and I will submit it for you.

There will be 3 winners, 1 boy, 1 girl, one Forever Photography winner that I will choose. Winners will win a free photo session.

I will leave the photo submission part open 1 week. So get them in soon!

Ready.. Set...Go!

No comments: