Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hillary & Gary and Family...

I know it's past peak fall colors time but I think it's still pretty at Keomah, today was absolutely gorgeous, actually almost hot when you're out running around (I feel guilty saying that, ha ha!) I got some great shots of Hillary, who I work with at the hospital and her great family and even some with her dog, Hawkeye, who actually looked at the camera for a few pictures, he was very well behaved!



ahhhh :)


I love the lighting in this shot. It's perfect.






Okay.. this was a special request, I told him he'd get a silly one on the blog. :)


Now he's being serious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, they turned out really well, can't wait to see the rest!!!!! Your Awesome Kelly!

The Kutcher's

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! You guys look so happy!! Love you!
Love Somar