Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rambles..

Just wanted everyone to know, I just got in brand spanking new wedding pricing brochures. These will highlight my new packages in which you can add in sessions like bridals and trash the dress and all kinds of "extras" to your package. If you're an upcoming bride, please give me a call or shoot me an email and I'd be happy to send you information on my new pricing. My packages start at $1000 and are customizable to exactly what you are wanting on your day.

Also, check out Forever Photography on Facebook (there's a link to it on the upper right hand corner of the blog). It's the one with the ring on the pink boot. I run specials and giveaways on there all the time. Just ask Penni, she won a free session one night--all for being the 10th responder to my post! A lot of fun to be had on Facebook!

No comments: