Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kylie and Rob

Kylie and Rob got married yesterday at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Oskaloosa, IA. It was a steamy day for a wedding, but at least it didn't rain too much. We were able to get some shots uptown at the bandstand after the wedding, which was lots of fun. This crowd was a riot to hang out with. I even found out you can take a cork out of a bottle of wine with a tennis shoe--in fact they demonstrated with my shoe!

What a great couple, what a great family. I hope you guys are having a great time on your honeymoon.

2 ring shots..






ha ha.. we had fun, even during the formals!






Some fun stuff at the bandstand. I applied texture to this one..






Kylie wanted in on the macho guy shot.. LOL!




Let me explain... I had just gotten out of my car and it was so humid outside that my lens had fogged up.. lol, I like the shot anyway. ha ha..



you thought I was joking about the cork and the shoe... I saw it with my own eyes--the cork came out!

No comments: