Saturday, August 7, 2010

Derrick

This is Derrick. I met his dad through my day job, he was a student and spent several weeks in our department--I got to teach him all of my bad habits and he still likes me afterwards :) Derrick and his mom and girlfriend and I went out to Lake Keomah for some pictures. As I got to the location, I warned everyone that the steps were super slippery and to watch out.. A few seconds later, I was flat on my back hitting my head on the stairs as I landed. OUCH! But have no fear, the camera is safe :) I was soooo embarrased, but thank God they were very cool people and I soon forgot that my jeans and t-shirt were completely soaked in water. We actually did have some fun during this shoot and got some really cool pictures.. Take a look-see!











No comments: