Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am a portrait...

I am a portrait. People say I am expensive. And yet, I may be the one thing in your home that will outlive anything else. I will not go out of style like a coat. I will instead serve as a mirror to your children as to how beautiful their mother once was. I will not depreciate in value as your car will, and I require no monthly check ups.

I am many things to many people. I am your own unique lifestyle. I not only show you what you look like, I also show you how you live and some of your most treasured possessions. But most of all, I can show love to a grandparent miles away or across town better than anything else money can buy.

I am a very complex time machine for I can not only show you a moment past, but I can also let you have a glimpse into the future with just a little smile or a tilt of the head.

Think about me. I am a work created by the master artist and a labor of love.

Dollar for dollar invested, I am one of the best buys you will ever make.

author-Shane Hamilton

No comments: