Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reese

This little girl is so incredibly cute. We went out to Edmundson park and took a ton of pictures.. I think she looks like Reese Witherspoon a lot in #2! LOL.. Told you she was cute.. I had a heck of a time choosing what to even post on the blog!

Isnt the one of her pounting just the cutest thing !!





Edit: 10-2-08
Ashley, I'm adding one more picture for you to look at. I'm finished with your proofs, and I should be getting them soon. I'll call you when I get them in and we'll look them over. I seriously can't wait!



Edit: 10-10-08
Ashley, there's a gallery on my website with Reese in it. She's just too adorable.
Here's a link.
Link to www.foreverphotographybykelly.com

I can't wait to see what you figure out for pics! I always have a favorite and I can't decide this time!

No comments: