Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kate & Kevin

Aren't these two the cutest? I work with Kate at the Hospital, we occasionally eat lunch together and she won the coupon I had put in the United Way Silent Auction, she's been holding on to the coupon for a few months until the weather got nice and low and behold, nice weather is finally..

We got out to Keomah park and the first thing a lady said is that the bugs were really bad, boy was she right. Wow.. I guess summer is here! Even though the bugs were awful, we worked through it, Kevin and Kate were troopers and great models. I got some really good stuff, we took pictures until it got too dark to take any more!

Here's your sneak preview...





I added some neat texture to this picture.


I love this one!!! This was the last picture of the night.


No comments: