Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby C!

Meet Baby C! He is one of six children and actually a neighbor of mine--isn't it a small world?

His mom and I planned his newborn pics and I also did some family pics as well--why not?

What an adorable family!!!

A special thanks to Heather's sister for letting us use her beautiful house for pics. She had great windows for natural light.

Little C and his daddy.. Love this!


As soon as I walked up on the porch I had this shot in mind!


this picture makes me crack up... Wonder if he's thinking.. Hey lady--here's a smile for 'ya!


Some of the kids...















of course a foot shot..love this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh these are SO good!!!!!!! :D
"the other auntie" to these gorgeous kiddos!

Wendi said...

I love the baby on the doorstep. So cute!