Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meredith and Dominick

I had the pleasure of shooting Meredith and Dominick's wedding today. They are a gorgeous couple and it shows in the pictures. They had great friends and family that supported them for their wedding. It was a wonderful thing to see! The got married at Central United Methodist Church here in Oskaloosa and had the reception across the street at Kinsman's Keep.

I just can't believe how awesome the weather was today!! I was hoping all week for a reprieve from the monsoon we were experiencing and we got it today!

Okay, enough from me...
Check them out!!





Told 'ya they were cute!!





A jump shot.. Check out the maid of honor--she really got into it!! ;)


A ring shot..


Dominick's dad learned the hard way that I am everywhere.. lol. this is one of two hilarious candids I got of him. We are waiting for the bridal party to get out of the limo.


I love this limo shot.. love the reflection!

No comments: