Sunday, October 17, 2010

Couch in a Field Extravaganza

This weekend was the first annual Couch in a Field Extravaganza.. We had a blast! I had 5 families sign up for the weekend and it was a huge success! Thanks to everyone who came and participated! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

The Noels came...





The Purdum's came.. Even though someone took a spill earlier in the day.. Nothing a little photoshop couldn't take out :)







Jodie and Anne came.. I've known Jodie since high school--it was nice to see her again! Next weekend I'm photographing Jodie's sister's family !





The Griffin family came....

What happens at your house when your team scores a touchdown? ! Notice Dad even brought his remote!





And they brought the extended family...

I wanted a candid shot of what it's like on their own couch with all the grandkids...


The Lee Family came..




I love this hat! Ronin wanted no part of looking at the camera..



The Lees brought the Reifs!



No comments: