Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amber and Jason

This is Amber and Jason, I shot this wedding with Erik with Inspired Images, he has a link on the right hand side of the blog in my favorite blogs, so go check him out. I shot some getting ready images of Amber at her request, she was such a beautiful bride, I loved her gown and sash, they were perfect for a fall wedding, although it felt like early January outside. When the bride was getting ready, the bride's mom received a package, inside was a note that said, 3 daughters, 3 weddings, 3 diamonds, and it had a diamond necklace inside. The MOB was really touched and instantly in tears, it was a great moment one of the best surprises I've seen at a wedding this year for sure!
Here are some pictures of their day. Have a great time on your honeymoon Amber and Jason, it was a pleasure working with you.







No comments: