Sunday, November 30, 2008

Operation Love ReUnited

I am so proud to be blogging this!!! I have joined the Operation Love ReUnited team and will be offering military families a very special gift. If your family member is about to be deployed, is deployed, or will be returning soon, please let me know. I am the only photographer with 100 miles to offer this service through OpLove. Kinda cool, isn't it?

I am also offering a new HERO package.. which includes a pre-deployment family session, homecoming capture, a 5x7 album of both sessions, and half off a 20x30 image of your choice. The HERO package is complimentary because of this great program.

If your family member is deployed currently, you are eligible for the Red, White, and Blue Package which includes a complimentary session and a copy of the proofs from the session sent overseas (or wherever your loved one is located) at no charge at all.

If you have questions, give me a call.

No comments: