Saturday, June 5, 2010

Megan & Joe and family...

Megan and I are coworkers at the hospital--well, not for too much longer. Megan's in the process of moving out of state :( I've taken her and her son's pictures before, so we wanted to try something different with this session and try to pull off a couch in a field idea. What an adventure! I want to say thanks to Megan and Joe for being flexible today, as we were dodging major rainfall most of the morning and then again in the evening. I kept an eye on the radar and when we had a clear moment, we headed to the field.





so handsome!


Hey Conner--show me your muscles!


Adorable--I love her freckles!


ahh, the lovebirds! :)


I have to live up to my end of the bargain. I told them if I got some good stuff, I'd let them make funny faces and I'd put them on the blog and facebook so everyone could see them :)



No comments: