Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bixler Family

I work with Lesa at the hospital--I think she is one of the best massage therapists around, in fact, she's the only massage therapist that has convinced me to let her work on me. She has been awesome at helping me when my arthritis flared up. Between her and the new medications, I am a new woman! :)

This is her boyfriend's family. Let me tell you, they are awesome. I was a total stranger to most everyone, but by the end of the session, I felt like I was part of the family, they even fed me ice cream! :)

So, if you're ever looking to adopt another family member, PICK ME! :)

We re-created a family picture that was taken a few years back, their family has grown so much since then!

Here is this gorgeous family !

The whole huge family, including the dog, who smiled really nice for the camera too :)


An adorable candid... Aren't they cute?

Lesa and her fantastic boyfriend.

No comments: