Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tulips

I had to go to Pella yesterday, so after my trip I decided to photograph the tulips. We have had a weird weather year this year, a very warm winter made them come up a few weeks earlier than normal, then we had frost, and storms last weekend and it has taken it's toll on the tulips, many are at the very end of their life cycle, but they were still pretty anyway!

I edited these with a little bit of a vintage artsy look. I love it!






I processed this one as 20x10 crop (my favorite size for special images)





" />





Wouldn't these make a wonderful gift for Mother's Day? *hint hint!*

5 comments:

jamiekoppi said...

How absolutely pretty are those! Great set of images!

Monica said...

I LOVE tulips and these are gorgeous! I especially like the first pink one.

Monica@monicabryantphotography.com

The Carty Party Mom said...

Great images. I didn't realize tulips were so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

So pretty. Tulips are one of my favorite spring flowers.

Wendi said...

These are SO beautiful! I really need to get over there one of these years!