Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Family session with a maternity shoot mixed in...

Holly and her family came into the studio for some shots and then we took a trek to Lake Red Rock which is her husband's favorite place to be in the summer. It was a great time and the kids were adorable. Congratulations on your soon to be little one, Holly and Waylon!  This blog post has a lot of images in it because there was a lot of variety :)

The whole family..
 cute belly shot :)


Adorable attitude shot :)

 So sweet !
 I chased this poor little guy all over and even held a few of his rocks hostage until he let me have one good shot of his eyelashes. Holy cow-they were to die for!  Don't worry, he was fine after I got my shot. ha ha, bribery goes a long way!
Thanks guys for coming in, I really appreciate it! 
Kelly

No comments: